farming solar solutions
- On-farm electricity generation is a diversification opportunity. Energy income can supplement farm income. Diversify your production and reduce your risk by producing energy to use and sell.
- Solar PV can meet on-site electricity needs for heating, feeders, ventilation and process energy. Solar panels allows you to generate your own electricity for consumption - excellent for farms which have reasonable energy demands during the day.
- No need for additional buildings or land - just put your roof to work.
- An attractive multi-site income opportunity for farmers with geographically separate operations to install more solar and attract the higher tariff rate for all sites.
- Investment returns of more than 10% per annum initially rising with annual RPI adjustments.
- No watering, feeding, maintenance. A safe, well proven technology. Reliable and low maintenance that comes from having no moving parts.
- Opportunity to 'lock in' to current tariff structure will ensure that property values increase as a result of solar installations. As energy bills increase, in the long term, properties that already have panels will be increasingly in demand.
- Silent operation and low visual intrusion makes planning consent a straightforward process that we will manage on your behalf.